Friday, December 18, 2009

Outfit Essentials


The things you should always wear are the stepping stools for an ah-mazing outfit. First thing, tanktops. Reasons why? A tanktop can save an outfit. Get a stain? No prob. What about those insanly cute but way to revealing tops? Again, no prob. Second thing, a great pair of UGGs. No, not fuggs, real UGGs. Its important to have that one item in your closet you're so glad you splurged on. UGGs can be paired with almost any outfit. Plus when you wear UGGs, you know people are noticing you. Last essential, confidence. When you say "I hate my outfit!" or "I can't believe I wore this!" people will agree.
- TheMore Fashionable

2 comments:

  1. I want Ugg's! Everybody at ,y school has them and they lok REALLY comfortable! But I still like my boots, there ACTUAL boots! Perfect for kicking boys!

    ReplyDelete